No. A part of our range contains animal by-products, such as beeswax and lanolin. No animals are harmed in the production of these ingredients.We do have products in our range that are vegan. To receive a full list of vegan products for your region, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between your foundations & concealers?
- What are the benefits of using a make-up primer?
- What is the benefit of using concealer?
- Do you have any advice on how to contour & highlight?
- Are Nude by Nature products mineral based?
- Can i change products and shades within Collection sets?
- Do you have gift cards available to purchase?
- Do Nude by Nature products contain palm oil?
- Does Nude by Nature make-up contain nano-particles?
- Are your products safe to use during pregnancy?