Nude by Nature products are always formulated to be as safe and gentle as possible and without synthetic ingredients or preservatives like Silicone, Phthalates, Sulphates, PEGS, Siloxanes, Triclosans, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens or Talc. If there are any concerns, we highly recommend that you check with your doctor first. On each product page, there is a full ingredient listing for you to view.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between your foundations & concealers?
- What are the benefits of using a make-up primer?
- What is the benefit of using concealer?
- Do you have any advice on how to contour & highlight?
- Are Nude by Nature products mineral based?
- Can i change products and shades within Collection sets?
- Do you have gift cards available to purchase?
- Do Nude by Nature products contain palm oil?
- Does Nude by Nature make-up contain nano-particles?
- Are your products safe to use during pregnancy?