Nude by Nature products don't have an expiry date on them however they do have a 'period after opening time' once they've been opened. You will find the symbol of an open jar with the "period after opening" time inside it, on the product packaging. That is, the time in months when the product should be used within once opened.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between your foundations & concealers?
- What are the benefits of using a make-up primer?
- What is the benefit of using concealer?
- Do you have any advice on how to contour & highlight?
- Are Nude by Nature products mineral based?
- Can i change products and shades within Collection sets?
- Do you have gift cards available to purchase?
- Do Nude by Nature products contain palm oil?
- Does Nude by Nature make-up contain nano-particles?
- Are your products safe to use during pregnancy?